Hundreds and Thousands Beach Umbrella
Give a nod to the joy of childhood parties long gone with this eye catching Bamboo Bungalow “Hundreds and Thousands” Beach Umbrella. Relax safe from the sun’s harsh rays under a canopy of bubbles and speckles of lively playful colour edged with luscious soft white fringing.
All Hundreds and Thousands Beach Umbrellas come with a matching carry bag and sand bag.
- 2 metre UPF 50+ protection, custom printed shade canopy
- 5.0mm fiberglass ribs
- 15 cm cotton tassels
- 32mm wood pole
- Sturdy nylon tilt hinge (can be adjusted up to 90 degrees)
- Matching fabric carry bag with wide cotton webbing shoulder straps.
Using your umbrella:
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To adjust the canopy, hold the upper pole and unlock the hinge.
- Rotate the upper pole to the desired position and lock the hinge. An angle of 45 degrees or less is preferable. Tilting the umbrella into the wind will maximise stability.
- Lowering the Hundreds and Thousands Beach Umbrella in windier conditions is recommended.